Club Mulgoa

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Recent buys...

I have always maintained that the best time to buy is when people are selling in droves with no good reason to sell other than due to market sentiment.

But one can never have total success.  Some notable falls have been KMC, BPT, NGE, SIH, AXE and YTC.  Nothing disastrous except for KMC.  If you invest in Indonesia, you are affected by dirty politics where you are enticed to invest but the rules change AFTER the investment.  NGE should be valued a lot higher because big boys who invest in NGE's JV partners are paying a lot more to be a partner of a partner!  BPT will rise when its announced expected rise in profit actually materialize.  I should be topping up more AXE as graphite is new black gold but my super fund now have very little cash.

Against that I had good scores with PVD, SXY, ABU and BDR.  The market could fall further but I look forward to buying shares that are dumped cheaply.  Today, I put a buy on AUCO and hope to pick up options on the cheap.  I also put a buy on EXEOA but I have no expectation of success!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home