Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Discrepancy....

TAS owns a big chunk of EDE.  And based on my calculation (check your own!), it is worth about 1.5x whatever each share of EDE is.  Today, EDE is around 22.5c so it should worth be at least 33c per TAS share if TAS sold its holding on the market.  TAS has no debt and still has tenement(s) for exploration.

I have bought TAS at a higher price recently.  I could not resist buying another lot today!  EDE went up and TAS went down at close.  Can you understand that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

At 22c per share for the EDE placement (and snapped up by institution), TAS should be worth 33c per share. Yet, it was lingering at 16c. Crazy for those fools to buy into EDE when they can get TAS on the cheap. To takeover EDE, you need TAS shares...

Someone must be listening to me! TAS share price has steadily gone up! I put a low price so I missed out on buying at 16c.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home