Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Lithium and Cobalt... and Graphene, and bits and pieces

Electric cars are being ushered in by a few governments to replace those based on fossil fuel.  However, based on current technology, you need lithium battery which, for reasons which I don't understand, also needs nickel, cobalt and graphite.

NMT is a stock that I nurtured a loss for a long time when resource stocks took a severe hit with global economy downturn.  China no longer requires as much metal as before.  However, because of demand for lithium, NMT has been rising and rising.  So today, my collection of NMT has turned green for the first time after a long time.  It is still a loss because of loss to inflation.

Today is a great day because my lithium, cobalt and graphite stocks have jumped.  And most of my new disruptors and technological stocks have also performed well; most, not all!  Topped up my smallest of the new equities, NML today.

AMI has got a great future... so I am participating in its SPP.

1 Comments:

Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

AXE has now got more acreage to explore. Its share price has been hovering around the current level for a while. So when it dipped a little, I added a few more shares!

It has no lithium but it has cobalt and graphene! I don't know if the market didn't like the new CEO. He has a Middle Eastern name... and I have nothing against that. In fact, I think he must be bloody good to get that position with that name!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home