Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

NWL

Not the best day on the market today considering DJ went up by more than 1% but ASX fell by a few points.

However, what I feel good about today is when a stock has improved a lot based on my logic.  When I bought into it, my research showed and its announcements are all about ESCALATING channeling of new contributions into its fund management business.

As usual, what I buy often comes down.  It stayed unimpressive for the last 2 months.  My other logic is to buy when others are selling.  That is, on a day when it has a bigger fall than the average, I top up.  Today, with the announcement that it is still getting accelerated amount of contributions, the market listened.  Sometimes, this only lasts for a few days and the share price starts to drift downwards again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home