Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

AMI

If you read my blog, you would have the impression that I am highly successful with my ASX investments.  Like gamblers, I only highlight the successful ones!

AMI is one of those where I follow my logic and it worked out right.  However, what I didn't expect was how 'too well' it has gone.  With many good announcements, it never caught the attention of the market.  Then it announced a SPP recently.  Because its share price rocketed, there was suddenly a great interest in it.  I bought the maximum permissible and it has nearly doubled in price.

So AMI was 'too' pleasant a surprise.  When a stock does so well, it is often a worry too.  With a logic behind it, it is also nice to know my strategy still works....  ie buy when the market is uninterested with the bountiful good announcements.  Certainly, I won't buy any more for a while unless the good news outstrips the price rise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home