Club Mulgoa

Sunday, June 03, 2018

AMI

I am not a greenie while I like their principles. The best way to save the Earth is not to reproduce because future generations consume. But who would agree to that?

Can we stop mining? Even solar panels to capture renewable energy require minerals. And batteries need lithium.

I got burnt badly when resource stocks tumbled. But investing in the right companies especially with good management can be extremely rewarding. A good board would also be concerned with environmental damage and takes care with preventing mishaps.

I retained a few. The lithium ones are outstanding and those with excellent managers have been great too. At the recent share purchase plan, I invested the maximum in AMI. The board has reduced its debt greatly and mining has been progressing smoothly. At 21c 6 months ago, it is now nearly 63c.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home