Club Mulgoa

Saturday, May 04, 2019

EOS

This is not a stock to buy if you are 'principled' and you are a moralist.  I am neither but I won't touch certain stocks.

This one makes laser device used for military purposes and recently had to declare that they have not sanctioned its use in Yemen.  Is it true?  Nearly every country has an army to protect itself.  For that reason I have no problem with investing in a technology.

When I heard in a video on its achievement, it is rather impressive but interestingly is below the radar.  When cash materialized from selling off AMI, I pumped some of that into mostly WHK and EOS.

1 Comments:

Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

When a stock keeps rising, do you buy more?

If it keeps going up, then of course, you keep buying! But there must be a good reason for the persistent rising.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home