Club Mulgoa

Monday, June 29, 2020

Life360

I read about this stock in the AFR saying it has been missed by the boat!  That is, people who wanted profitable stocks have left it behind.

When I looked at its performance since inception, it has been rocketing upwards... until Covid 19 put a damper on its US progress.  Even with an impediment, its app looks like it should be useful during the pandemic!  Just look at its shareholders' report in ASX announcement.

Hence I tried to jump into the bandwagon, but the price kept running upwards.  When I finally got it, it started coming down!  Never mind, today, it has gone into positive territory again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

Almost suddenly over the last week, I am now 25% up. However, this stock is still well below its issuing price. And if the charts on its reports are to be believed, hampered recently by Covid 19, it is still a good buy using my logic principle.

After the frantic chase to acquire shares in it, and then to see it tumbling (a little) thereafter was a little disappointing. But maybe, my logic is right after all!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

Bought more when it climbed 50%... and the third tranche then went up by another 5% over 4 trading days to$3.15. This is still below its issue price from last year!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

To top up or not top up? I was brave enough 3 times to buy at near its peak. But I had been reluctant to buy more because it kept peaking! And today it is still rising. Maybe I should be brave again. It is now at $3.42.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home