Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The rise of the Chinese

In the 1970's, I could not get served in the duty free shops. Then the Japanese tourists starting coming. And almost overnight, I was given a lot of "mushi mushi" when I walked into any duty free shops. People even bow at me because I look like a Japanese tourist.

And now when the Chinese sneeze, Australia is getting the cold.

And today, with ASX catching the cold, I couldn't resist buying although I should have waiting one more day of falling share prices.

I attended a ProActive seminar yesterday. I have already got GGG and CTP. Both are expected to do well eventually. The only stock I had to get is SLR. So with a 3% fall in share price, I bought some. There is better gold grades the CEO thinks when they dig deeper...

The money parked at Citibank has come back to me so I have cash again but my smart wife wants me to keep more in cash :-(

GGG will be spectacular if the Greenland government allows uranium mining to go ahead. At the moment, it only looks "promising" as the region wants to be independent from Denmark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home