Club Mulgoa

Friday, October 22, 2010

STB

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/10893/south-boulder-mines-confirms-significant-potash-deposit-in-east-africa-10893.html

http://www.comsec.com.au/Info_FrameSet.asp?Page=UserPS

I bought at its previous peak in June 2008. And after that I was much poorer for a long time. But Robin Bromby kept harping on its virtue with what it potential has. So I bought more late last year. Faith and patience has paid off and the company is proving up its worth by making great discoveries. The latest is potash in..... Eritrea! WTF is that! It is one of the poorest nations on earth and Aussies, who are not playing sports, turn up there! It does have one of the world's best fighting army though. Just ask the Ethiopians.

Today, my STB has gone up >4x. Why would I want to invest in more blue chips????? Imagine you buy a house in Vaucluse for 4 million dollars in mid 2009 and it is worth 17-18 million dollars today. I would get a Lexus 600 up model with a female chaffeur...

By the way, I don't know if anyone still follow LRF. No one wanted it! It is sprinting now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home