Club Mulgoa

Monday, January 03, 2011

ASX has gone berserk

One sparrow appeared on the 3/1/2011 in Wall Street and all the stock markets are flying. The ASX has gone mad. Actually not the All Ords but my stocks. I am fearful, not delighted, when values go up like that. If a good news is announced, then you can sit back and relax that you have chosen that stock well. But just flying high also means the sparrow could drop from the sky suddenly, unexplainable why it flew so high and why it plunged so fast.

I expect there may be takeover for LYC, SER, PGM and VOR. PGM is a great stock to trade. It has been known to be very volatile, moving up and down without any news. So it may have risen due to traders manipulating the price.

While I was writing this note, I noticed a sudden plunge in my super fund portfolio. Good reason! MMR is back trading. Relatively, the decimation has not been as bad but the price will fall further. I expected no value at all! As I usually discount MMR's value in my portfolio because it has only hype in value (until hydrocarbon is found), I have done well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home