Club Mulgoa

Saturday, February 26, 2011

ABU

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/14094/abm-resources-ltd-reaches-17m-gold-ounces-milestone--14094.html


There is a penalty now for gold miners remaining in Oz. If you study ABU, it is incomprehensible how the market values it. It has just announced last week, a JORC-compliant resource of nearly 1.7 million ozs of Au, with another area showing great promise and a further 28 targets to explore. Shallow drilling results at nearby Old Pirate prospect give me a lot of confidence about its future. I hope no big investors pick that information up as I want to do more top-ups.

I have already topped up 6 times within the last 6 months. And has not made spectacular gains yet even though I am in the green zone now. I have patience, and incredulity at market apathy. But then I have the same feelings about BCN (still one of the cheapest EVs!) and it is languishing, with hope and patience on my side and certainly not selling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home