Club Mulgoa

Saturday, February 26, 2011

ELM

Someone wrote in Hotcopper that based on his/her calculation, ELM's deposit could be bigger than Potashcorp's in Canada. It has risen very fast. The first lot of ordinary shares I bought in Aug 2010 has gone up 5x and the smaller options bought in Oct 2010 and Jan 2011, have doubled.

The other good news I heard is Potashcorp has increased its potash to over USD$500 per ton. Only not long ago, it was around $300 per ton.

When I sell some of my AGO, ELMO is where I will park some money. If you look at the number of Chinese tourists in Sydney, you will realise that these people (who are getting richer) need to be fed... from less and less available arable land. A lot were carrying Sony video camcorder and Canon cameras with zoom lens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home