Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Interesting remark from my finance minister...

I was asked why Greece triggers such a virulent and devastating effect on world markets by the treasurer of Club Mulgoa.  I said I don't know why and that is why I am buying more shares.  So maybe, my ignorance is the indicator of my stupidity!  But if a smart economist can clarify me the big picture for me, then I would sell my stocks.  Greece to me is a pesky fly that deserves Mortein.  The citizens are so used to being parasites that the Euro Zone is mad (FITH is a better acronym to describe it) to want to preserve status quo.

I will have to stop collecting stocks because one should not spend even on bargains when the cash is dwindling.  Of the stocks I collected recently, I think ABU, BDR and PCL will serve me best.  It is impossible to find the trough so I expect my stocks to fall further before a correction takes place.  I am only a small debtor so I have no financial stress.  And the wife has been kept busy by the 2 pups.

POG cannot keep going down.  Central banks have to maintain its value so they will be buyers eventually.  It is difficult to find the metal, difficult to mine it and there isn't that much around and getting harder to extract.  Best of all, you cannot manufacture or print it... unlike currencies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home