Club Mulgoa

Sunday, August 26, 2012

CDU

I have bought 16 parcels of CDU and the best ones were those with good drilling results but the market no longer trusts the chairman.  Come one day when the JORC resource was announced, it was far below what the chairman has been hinted and there was delay after delay with the presentation of that vital information, I bought one of the parcels when the share price plunged and then sold shortly after when the share price rebounded.  It then went down but I managed to make a small profit out of minimal work.

If the price of copper does not plunge, then when production starts soon, I can expect a mark rise in the share price.  My worst purchases were at the beginning in late 2006 and in late 2009 and early 2010.

Good luck to those who stayed with this stock.  The roller coaster ride has been fun.  I had my disappointments and excitement with CDU but I expect this next phase with production to be less volatile.  If there is a takeover, then it would be the final sweet ride.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home