Club Mulgoa

Thursday, September 22, 2016

FLN

Warren Buffett cannot be emulated by small investors... nor big investors who are just not big enough.  Why?  He knows everything about the business he bought; he does not buy anything he does not understand, e.g. when dot.com companies were flying over him and flying very high.  He does not just buy shares; he buys or influences the management so he has to buy a huge chunk to have his say.  His reputation is way beyond all the rest of us so why would any management listen to us?

I bought FLN because I only understand one simple concept.  If the stock is earning a profit and earning profits for quite a while, then it must be a viable business with good prospect.  My only concerns are that it hasn't listed for that long on the ASX and it has not paid any dividend.

However, since its share price has fallen after I bought for the first time a few months ago AND it has not announced any bad news, then it is time to top up again.  I can't understand why investors want to dump it unless they know a lot more than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home