Club Mulgoa

Monday, January 03, 2011

PIR PIROA

When I read how cheap the EV is for PIR, I wanted more shares than I could afford so I bought the options instead.

You take a risk with explorers when they are prospecting; bigger if in an undeveloped country. But if they have already discovered wealth in the ground then there is no further risk with exploration. If there is a higher share price, then the risk associated with the chance of further discovery is factored in. With PIROA, none of these! Gold discovered, and price kept falling and falling. So EV becomes el cheapo for hardly any risk. This is where people should read TT's note if as they say "They don't have the time to mind their investments". A gasman is doing the foot work for you! It takes less time to read my notes than watching sports.

Em.... whatever the excuse if you don't want easy money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home