Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

SER

I sold off MQG and had enough spare cash to buy big in SER. MQG is still in the doldrums with no big deals for mega profits. In the meantime, over the 3 month period, SER has just doubled in value for me this AM. This is an example of an excellent exchange of stocks. What I want to illustrate to my readers is that I am so disappointed with blue chips yet all the big ends of the CBD are only interested in the top 200. SER is beyond the top 200, possibly beyond the top 500! The Yanks have moved into its registry; we now have to wait for the non-Chinese Orientals and possibly Germans.

Some may say that the last 12 months could be the year for small companies but they may not perform as well as the blue chips in 'better' years. That is not my point. I am saying the big ends do not research into small companies so your choice is restricted relative to mine if you only invest with the city brokers who do not deal with small miners/companies. I can always switch my stocks back to blue chips when the time comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home